- About usWe're in the corner of independent business - but what does that mean? Click to find out.
- About youWe're really proud to work with some of the most popular independent brands and we think you should know about them. Click to find out more.
- Asbestos Awareness E-learningThis online course is ideal in raising awareness for anybody who is at risk of coming into contact with Asbestos.
- BlogRead articles on health and safety, food safety, facilities, training, independent business and more.
- Book a courseView all classroom courses.
- Book E-learningView all E-learning courses and book online.
- COSHH E-learningThis online course is ideal for anybody who may come into contact with hazardous chemical as part of their role.
- CPR E-learningThis online course includes essential information on resuscitation procedures used to used to provide basic life support to casualties of cardiac arrest.
- Display screen equipment (DSE) E-learningThis course is for anybody who uses a computer workstation as part of their role. It will educate the learner on proper ergonomic technique to protective their physcial health.
- E-LearningClick to see all e-learning courses.
- Alcohol and drug awareness E-learningThis online course is ideal for those who are at particular risk to alcohol and drug abuse as part of their role.
- Electrical safety E-learningThis online course highlights the risks posed by electrical equipment used in the workplace and discusses control measures to reduce that risk.
- Environmental awareness E-learningOnline course discussed how to increase energy efficiency and reduce carbon footprint.
- Fire risk assessmentAccording to the UK Health and Safety law, all non-domestic premises must have a suitable and sufficient fire risk assessment.
- Fire safety awareness E-learningThis e-learning course is ideal for all employees in the workplace. It will provide a general understanding of fire hazards and how to reduce risk.
- Fire warden E-LearningThis online course provides fire safety information so the learner can go on to carry out a Fire Warden role in the workplace.
- First Aid Course (1-day)This classroom course is ideal for first aiders working in a lower risk environment, such as an environment without heavy machinery or a first aider working under the supervision of a more qualified person.
- First aid course (3-day)This three-day first aid course is ideal for first aiders who are working in higher risk environments or first aiders who are supervising others.
- Food safety Level 1 E-learningThis online provides a basic understanding of food safety. It's ideal for waiters, bar staff or any other staff working in a food environment who do not contribute to preparation.
- Food safety Level 2 courseThis six-hour classroom course is designed for people involved in the commercial preparation and handling of food or drink such as Line Cooks.
- Food safety Level 3 courseThis three-day classroom course is designed for managers and supervisors from commercial food and drink environments such as a restaurant, bar or cafe.
- Health and safety induction E-learningThis online course is ideal for new starters. It will outline the importance of health and safety in the workplace including risks and control measures.
- How it worksWhat we do can seem complicated, but it's not really. Click to find out how it works and whether it would benefit you.
- Fire safety Level 1 CourseThis three-hour classroom course provides an awareness of basic fire safety for all employees.
- Fire warden Level 2 courseThis six-hour classroom course is ideal is for those who have a Fire Warden/Fire Marshal responsibility at work. It goes into more depth than the Level 1 Fire safety course.
- Manual handling course (Full-day)This six-hour classroom course is ideal for those regularly move objects by hand as part of their role. It goes into more depth about risk control than the half-day course.
- Manual handling course (Half-day)This three-hour classroom course is ideal for those who may occasionally lift objects by hand as part of their role. If you regularly move objects, then you should consider the full-day course.
- Manual handling E-learningThis course is ideal for anybody who might be required to handle loads by hand. It will teach proper lifting technique and control measures to avoid injury.
- Podcast'An Hour with an Indie' is our Podcast. We talk to industry leaders from independent hospitality and retail about business, life, market trends and hot topics.
- Risk assessment Level 2 courseThis 1-day classroom course is for people who complete low-risk assessments or assist others with medium-high risk assessments.
- Risk assessment Level 3 courseThis two-day classroom course is for people who are responsible for carrying out and regularly updating risk assessments on behalf of their organisation/business.
- Security and terror E-learningThis online course is businesses or people who feel their working environment is at increased risk of a terrorist attack.
- Slips, trips and falls E-learningThis online course is for everybody who faces a risk of slips, trips and falls in the workplace.
- Stress awareness E-learningThis online course is for anybody who experiences a higher level of stress in the workplace and wishes to learn control practices to reduce it.
- Working at height courseThis three-hour classroom course is ideal for everybody who works at height as part of their role, even a small height such as stepladders.
- Working at height E-learningThis course is for anybody who is at risk of falling from a height as part of their role. For example steps, ladders or a platform.