How it works.
We’ve built our service to be as simple for you as possible.
Get started in three easy steps.
Trusted by independent business in Liverpool…
Decide how many diaries you need.
Your venue will need either one or two diaries. The first will be a front of house dairy. The second will be a back of house diary (if you have one).
Diary 1Front of house
- Responsibility of the General Manager
- Safety checks and business management
Diary 2Back of house
- Responsibility of the Head Chef
- Food safety and kitchen management
Decide if you need mini-audits.
We can perform monthly or quarterly audits to analyse how effectively your diary system is being used and provide feedback for improvement.
QuarterlyIdeal if you have one diary
- Approximately two hours long
- Includes a follow-up report and venue score out of 30
MonthlyIdeal if you have two diaries
- Approximately one hour long
- Includes a follow-up report and a venue score out of 30
Decide if you need extra help.
Every year you should be formally reviewing your policies, risk assessments and fire risk assessment. We can assist with these if you need us to.
Annual health and safety review
- Review and assistance in updating policies and creating new policies were applicable
- Review and assistance ensuring risk assessments are up to date, suitable and relevant
- Completion of a fire risk assessment in accordance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 legislation.
Frequently asked questions…
How long is the contract?
How do I pay?
You’ll pay by direct debit at the end of each month.
What about if I have multiple venues?
The three-step process above applies to one venue only. So if you have multiple venues, you will have multiple separate packages.
Can my venues have different packages?
Yes, you can choose whichever setup best suits each of your venues.
For example, if you have three separate venues you might choose to have the first audited monthly, the second audited quarterly and the third never audited.
What about if I run my venues as separate legal entities?
This is fine, but we’ll need to set up different contracts – one of for each legal entity with which you trade.