Foursquare Group Ltd is the fastest growing compliance business in Liverpool.
We offer individual compliance packages, each designed to make key areas of business compliance simple and cost-effective; these packages are Health and Safety, Training, Food Safety and Facilities Maintenance.
Having only been trading for a total of six months, we have already made a big impact on the industry and secured a list of high-profile clients. As a true industry disruptor, we have big ideas on how to shake up things up. We recently secured funding to take our project to the next level and now we’re looking to implement the right team to do that.
We see ourselves as a very progressive and supportive employer. Through this position, you will have a real opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
Creativity should be your main driver. You get a satisfaction out of producing digital content and seeing it used in a real-world environment by others. Through this position, your work will be used by our clients day-to-day, meaning you will have a real impact on other business’ success.
Social engagement is important. You see the value in people connecting online. This position will involve you connecting and interacting regularly with others online, sharing values, building relationships and promoting ideas.
You have a somewhat analytical mind, or at the least you are not scared by numbers. Progress in business is important and as part of this role, you will contribute to our digital strategy, including finding out what’s working and coming up with new ideas.
You already have a sound basic technical knowledge of digital applications/programmes (specifically Adobe packages) and a desire to build on your knowledge further. You want to know everything about digital marketing and to build a solid career in the field.
As part of your role:
During the first 12 months you will;
- Manage and develop social media engagement/content
- Work with our third-party partner contractor to improve SEO
- Work with our third-party partners to produce media content
- Develop and manage paid advertising campaigns
- Manage the content on the company website
- Produce content using Adobe Photoshop
- Produce content using Adobe Indesign
- Produce content using video creation platform
- Foursquare Group Ltd, Avenue HQ, 17 Mann Island, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 1BP
- 35 hours per week
- £4.50 per hour
Must-haves for application:
- Good knowledge and experience of Abode Indesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Good knowledge and experience with social media platforms
- Good written English (Grades 4-9 or A-C in GCSE minimum)
- Good numeracy (Grades 4-9 or A-C in GCSE minimum)
Desirables for application:
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with pay-per-click advertising (Google Adwords)
- Experience with social media advertising
- Experience with video production
- Experience in the business sector
- Experience with SEO
- Experience with WordPress website platform/building/editing
What to do next…
If you think we’re well suited to work together, please send a CV to email@example.com.
Treat the CV as the first part of your interview. We’re looking for CVs that display your creativity, and your competence using Adobe software. Send your CVs in one of the following three formats;
Looking forward to your application.